Attorney Daniel Percy graduated from Duquesne University with a BSBA in Marketing and Legal Studies. He went on to attend law school at the Quinnipiac University School of Law, graduating cum laude in 2021. During law school, Daniel was a member of the Intellectual Property Society and interned at Lee Law PLLC, a firm specializing in trademark enforcement and litigation. Daniel was also presented with an award for Outstanding Legal Scholarship for his writings on the ever-changing world of intellectual property law.
Daniel joined Embry Neusner Arscott & Shafner in early 2022, handling workers' compensation cases under both Connecticut state law as well as the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act.
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: cum laude
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2018
- Major: Business Administration
- Major: Marketing
- Minor: Legal Studies
- Connecticut, 2021
- American Association for Justice
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association