David N. Neusner
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
David has been practicing private law since 1980 and has been chosen by his peers throughout his career to receive many accolades. He has lectured to professional groups on topics relating to workers' compensation practices in Connecticut, the Longshore Act, and Social Security disability law.
Licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, David has intentionally limited his practice to personal injury, product liability, toxic torts, workers' compensation, Social Security disability, employment discrimination, and unemployment compensation law.
David has served on the Executive Committee of the Connecticut Bar Association's Worker's compensation section for many years. His recognitions include being named to "The Best Lawyers in America" and "Connecticut Super Lawyers" lists for many years.
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
- A.B., Bachelor of Arts
- Connecticut, 1980
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Chairman, Workers Compensation Section
- New London County Bar Association