Stephen C. Embry
- Managing Partner
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
Preferring to a primary focus on personal injury cases, workers' compensation, Longshore and Harborworkers' Compensation Act and product liability, Stephen has lectured and written publications regarding workplace injury, toxic torts, occupational disease, and workers' compensation. He is a graduate of both the American University of International Service in 1971 and the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1975.
Stephen graduated from the American University School of International Service in 1971 and the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1975. He is past President of the Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group, past chairman of the American Association of Justice Section on Workers' Compensation, and a member of the Board of Directors of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He has given lectures in numerous states and internationally, including at the University of Connecticut School of Law, Yale Law School, the Yale School of Medicine and Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
He has been selected by his peers for inclusion in "Best Lawyers in America," "Super Lawyers," "Best Lawyers in Connecticut," and "Who's Who in the Law" and is a recipient of the Irving Selikoff Award presented by ConnectiCOSH for service in the fields of occupational disease.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- American University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Connecticut, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1976
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Chairman, Worker's Compensation Section
- Maritime Claimants Lawyers Association